FOURFIT :: Restoration #1

Oct 23, 2011
[video=youtube;2OBL1DgXskg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBL1DgXskg&feature=feedu[/video]

Hello guys !

What do you think of this tnr ?? Pretty cool right ??
The moment when I see he restores the first piece, flicks it and turn that piece around , it immediately caught my attention .
This effect is created by Reuben Moreland in case you're wondering :)
The Blue Crown Magic ( the producer of this trick ) mentioned this >''It be your new favorite torn and restored card effect to date!'' . Well , lets just hope so.
I will update you ASAP when they release the restoration #2 video :D
Oh and btw , this effect will be release on Tuesday, Oct. 25th
Tell me what you think of this tnr .
Goodbye :D

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Way too hard to tell the pros and cons without seeing the entire sequence. All TNR's have something good about them and then something that is dirty that must be kept hidden. Could be angles, could be pieces that cannot be completely shown torn and displayed, etc.

Sep 11, 2011
Looks good on camera but it also seems very angle sensitive.....Here's an Idea Someone create a TnR that happens in a different setting than the classic ......I mean I seen this happen when i was a little boy by David Copperfield. Lets change the game up...

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I'm struggling to believe it brings anything new to the table but that single restoration in a studio environment looks good, shame we don't all perform to cameras in a studio eh?

Sep 11, 2011
haha rite.....after seeing this i was inspired to create a new TnR that can be done anywhere anytime and at any angle....Thats how i like my magic.

Oct 23, 2011
Yea i agree with all your opinion . For now , lets just hope tnr is not angle sensitive AND the price is reasonable :)

Oct 23, 2011
FOURFIT :: Restoration #2

[video=youtube;AO22CZGyUCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO22CZGyUCo&feature=feedu[/video]

Hello !!

I'm back this this showing you the Restoration #2 of this tnr .
I've got to admit that the Restoration #2 doesn't look as nice as the first one .

Btw , this is what i've heard about this tnr so far ...
::It can be done with a borrowed deck (card)
::It can be signed
::The front and back of each phase of the restoration can be shown
::The last phase is pretty badass
::This trick is angle-sensitive
::You do need a certain something that every magician is guaranteed to have. Once you have it, you're good to go with any deck (yours or borrowed).

This effect is going to be released tomorrow :D
So what do you think about this tnr now ??
Tell me your opinions .
I'll update you again when they release the Last Restoration video :)

Sep 21, 2011
A couple standard questions for a T&R card:

1) Can card be signed?
2) Can restored card be handed out to spectator at the end (ie w/o going back to deck or something like that).

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
i think it looks pretty cool, could've been worse
Wait for the paper crane moment, it will require a genuine shrunken head, half a frozen elephant, 5 eggs, 2 hard boiled eggs and a bottle of female deer urine.

Oct 23, 2011
FOURFIT :: Restoration #3

[video=youtube;VqMKDihbNVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqMKDihbNVA&feature=feedu[/video]

Hello !!!
The Last Restoration of this Tnr by Reuben Moreland is already up !
For me , it look sick !
The last restoration of this tnr is not the same as the other typical tnrs , this one is different .
The last piece just VISUALLY appears !
The Blue Crown Magic states this > ''No gimmicks. No magnets, sticky stuff, etc. - do it with a borrowed deck even!''
And Reuben Moreland states this > ''It will take a bit of practice, but it's not as hard as you think. As for the angles, there are variations that I teach that are better for different angle conditions. You won't be disappointed. ''
Few key points
::It can be done with a borrowed deck (card)
::It can be signed
::The front and back of each phase of the restoration can be shown
::No gimmicks
::No magnets
::No sticky stuff
::This trick is NOT impromptu, but the set up takes less than three or four minutes. Once you set it up once, you can do the trick over and over again with less than 10 seconds to reset.
But you do need a certain something that every magician is guaranteed to have. Once you have it, you're good to go with any deck (yours or borrowed).
This trick is going to be released today, 8pm EST
Tell me what you think about this tnr now ...

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
From the 3 teasers so far, I'm 99% sure of the method. I'm not fishing for the method but if it is what I think it is, then it's all ready been published before. If this method allows for the card to be handed out instantly, without a switch of the card after the last restoration, then I may be wrong.

So my question is, can the card be handed out, immediately after the last restoration without a switch and be fully 100% restored?

Lloyd

Oct 23, 2011
I also had a guess in my mind how this trick was done :D
About Handing out the card immediately without switching it , i'm not sure .
Sorry ...

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Hey guys,

I went ahead and merged all three of the FourFit threads into one to reduce the clutter on the forums.

As far as FourFit itself goes, Alex showed it to me when he came down to film a project with a friend of mine. What you see in the three teasers is what you get and it's a torn an restored card that works in the real world for real spectators.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results