Fresh and Curious

Jun 6, 2015
Hey All,
I am new to this forum. Been doing magic for a little while, still a beginner in my eyes, and I saw the other day a trick that completely caught me off guard and made me wonder, how does it happen. IT is a a variation of the thought of card to pocket trick but without touching any of the cards. The magic was performed by Daniel Fernandez. (
) This is the link to the video of the magic trick. Would be extremely grateful if someone could help me understand how does he do it. It seems like a great trick to open an act with or just a trick to have fun with :)

Dec 29, 2011
What I meant was that the cards are in the deck. It is most probably a mentalism trick but I cant wrap my finger around how he does it... Can you figure it out?

I can assure you, the card was not in his pocket to begin with. The definition of 'mentalism' is difficult, but this is not it.

Jun 6, 2015
Grow up mate... i truthfully and honestly think Its a great starter for a set. It's short to to the point and really cool. I have a girlfriend so no i do not want to "just kiss the girl"
as for me second comment, how would you do it then? Any suggestions? I think d figuring it out and couldn't find a smooth enough way to do it...

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Grow up mate... i truthfully and honestly think Its a great starter for a set. It's short to to the point and really cool. I have a girlfriend so no i do not want to "just kiss the girl"
as for me second comment, how would you do it then? Any suggestions? I think d figuring it out and couldn't find a smooth enough way to do it...

We don't expose methods on these forums. People can help you in other ways, but not through exposing methods of other magician's material. Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results