Gaff Deck?

Jun 4, 2009
I have seen things about gaff decks, and I am wondering, what exactly is a gaff deck?

Apr 11, 2009
a deck of cards that isnt used for poker and is made just for tricks like u double lift a regular king put it on a table/in someones hand and pretend to shoot it and it the card is a king except the face is a skull, or u can move the pips(hearts,spades etc.) on a card so they're in the same corner look on ellusionist and ull see a gaff deck by wh and danny garcia hope this helps

Sep 1, 2007
I have seen things about gaff decks, and I am wondering, what exactly is a gaff deck?

A gaff deck or card is either specially printed or prepared in such a way that it allows effects that a normal card or deck cannot.

On that subject.....keep your eyes open for something new from us at Mental Playground Productions.

Mar 2, 2008
in other words..... a gaff deck is a special deck of cards with weird features (skull kings pips missing ect ect) you take one of the cards and place it into your normal deck of cards.

here is a example of a gaff.

You go up to your spectator and show them a king, then you do a color change and the king is now a skeleton.

You can find a gaff deck on Ellusionist.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
What laymen would call a 'trick deck'. Pretty much a deck of cards that is used to accomplish a certain trick. Like an invisible deck or svengali deck, to name a few.

Sep 1, 2007
A gaff deck or card is either specially printed or prepared in such a way that it allows effects that a normal card or deck cannot.

On that subject.....keep your eyes open for something new from us at Mental Playground Productions.

And just to make this point clear, this wont be another "black deck" or anything completely out of place looking (skulls, demonic images etc..). This is something that everyone can and will use.

May 3, 2008
What laymen would call a 'trick deck'. Pretty much a deck of cards that is used to accomplish a certain trick. Like an invisible deck or svengali deck, to name a few.

That's actually not what it is. A gaff deck is an entire deck of cards that are specially printed in their own way. There are two types of gaff tricks. In one you actually change things on the card like moving pips and stuff and there are also just specially printed cards that allow you to perform tricks you couldn't perform before like a double backed or blank faced card etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results