Good flourishes / tricks for a battle?

Sep 1, 2007
I get a mental image of a bill switch used to produce a flash bill that is then set on fire and used to conceal/reveal the production of a paper airplane when Roger sings "I'm in the high fidelity first-class traveling section, I think I need a Lear jet." End by grinning and tossing the paper airplane at the camera.

I give permission for someone to use that if they feel so inclined. That one's on the house.

I get a mental image of a bill switch used to produce a flash bill that is then set on fire and used to conceal/reveal the production of a paper airplane when Roger sings "I'm in the high fidelity first-class traveling section, I think I need a Lear jet." End by grinning and tossing the paper airplane at the camera.

I give permission for someone to use that if they feel so inclined. That one's on the house.

The idea kinda reminds me of something like this. Not the routine, just the idea.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Good magic doesn't equal good material for battles, unfortunately.

What does best in battles is the hardest, more difficult things you can find - even if you can't perform them well, they'll get high marks -.-

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results