Good Time prediction watch?

Jul 9, 2008
studio city CA
for a few weeks now ive been trying to find a watch that would be used to predict a spectators named time. the idea would be, i take off teh watch, set a time, place it facedown on a table, ask the spec to name a time and the time that they name and the time on the watch match.

any ideas on which watch i should use?

Cheers!

the Colonel

for a few weeks now ive been trying to find a watch that would be used to predict a spectators named time. the idea would be, i take off teh watch, set a time, place it facedown on a table, ask the spec to name a time and the time that they name and the time on the watch match.

any ideas on which watch i should use?

Cheers!

the Colonel

Well that in my mind is kinda hard to do. Its best if they think of a time, write it down, you take a watch and make the prediction. Although i love it when they themselves make the prediction.
They think of a time, write it down, you take the watch show it works and spin the handles around, give them the watch and let them spin it around too so it would be a completley random time.
They name the time and they turn over the watch and its the same time.

Looch has some great ideas on this in his book S.A.D and his two dvd set.
Richard Osterlind also touches it in his Mind Mysteries series i belive.
Banachek also does something similar to Osterlind in his PSI series i belive.

This is a very old princible that they all use but in my mind Looch has made some great routines out of it.
Though ive never seen the effect you discribed should look into it.

Hope this helped,

Mikk

EDIT// For all of these you can use a normal watch.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I really dont recommend buying a Time Prediction sort of watch.
There are such things such as the ones on Penguin... but from what I have heard, there are many flaws.
1. It costs a butt load.
2. They look fake. Fake as in something you wouldnt wear as a normal human
3. They break easily

Although the methods of most of these watches is quite smart, it does take some presentation. And it is not examinable of course. I would recommend checkign out the stuff that Mr.Madman had listed
I myself perform Luke Jermay's synchronicity but with a few changes. It works like a charm and doesnt require you to buy anything else.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results