Greetings

Nov 30, 2007
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone.

I've been coming to the site for a while and absolutely love it! Just the "theory" of Theory11 was enough to bring me here. From the looks of things, I'm probably a bit older (Mid 30's) than most here. I probably won't post very often, but I will always be checking in.

I've been into magic as long as I can remember, but growing up, there were never any magic stores in my area nor did I know how to go about obtaining the knowledge that is now so readily available because of the internet.

I remember getting my first thumb tip when I was around 17 and the possiblities that opened up from there. In my early twenties, out of sheer boredom, I taught myself how to second deal and bottom deal during my overnight shift at the radio station I worked at. That opened me up to even more possibilities, and my main focus now...card magic/Sleights/collecting....etc.

I'm not a performer by any means. I simply just love the craft. I just like showing off to friends and family. On occasion, I'll break out a pack at my local bar and do a couple of things for the cute bartenders there.

Lastly, I'm also an amatuer photographer. I've done various photo essays on a wide array of subjects. I like different ways of seeing things. My favorite has been family portrait using photos of just our hands. I'm thinking of doing something similar with various magicians hands. Currently working on a website to display some of my works.

Once again, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Thanks to Theory11 for creating such a wonderful site. Many of the discussions are very entertaining and informative.

Thank you and good day!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results