Guardian Prototypes

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As the feel of the final 2nd Edition decks is significantly better than that of the original prototypes thereof, we have no plans to do anything with the prototype decks on the site. The final product-- after all testing was completed-- is a great step forward and the handling and feel is much improved over the 1st Editions.

It's been a long road in working with the USPCC to elevate the quality as much as we knew how. We want to constantly push the envelope and lift our own standards higher and higher with each release and edition, and the only way we can do so is by listening to the feedback of our members-- you.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
For future reference, I live in Denver, CO, which is mountain time, meaning that when you release a product at 11AM, it would be released here at 9AM, correct?

For future reference, I live in Denver, CO, which is mountain time, meaning that when you release a product at 11AM, it would be released here at 9AM, correct?

Yes, I believe so, since I live in Vancouver and everything is 3 hours ahead for me.

Also GO ROCKIES :), I saw your sig and I had to comment, I cheer for them because of Jeff Francis, he's from Vancouver as well :)

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
It depends: If a product is being released at 11AM Eastern Standard Time, then in Denver, Colorado, which is in Mountain Standard Time, it will be released at 9AM. However, if it's being released in 11AM Pacific Standard Time, then in Denver it will be released at 12PM. The same applies to other time zones, for which you have to convert the time, such as 11AM Central Standard Time, which is 10AM in Colorado ...

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
It depends: If a product is being released at 11AM Eastern Standard Time, then in Denver, Colorado, which is in Mountain Standard Time, it will be released at 9AM. However, if it's being released in 11AM Pacific Standard Time, then in Denver it will be released at 12PM. The same applies to other time zones, for which you have to convert the time, such as 11AM Central Standard Time, which is 10AM in Colorado ...

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

It certainly did.

Rockies vs The Indians... WHO WILL WIN?

Sep 2, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hmm, I could have sworn that someone told me the Indians were in the World Series...

Anywho...
Should Theory 11 decide to donate any of the 10,000 scrapped decks to me, I will gladly take them off of their hands for them.

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
he stated in another thread or post, or article.. or something that there are no more 1st editions, even for him, he had to sell his stash, because there was a glitch on site site saying that they were still being sold, but were all gone.. he said he might buy 1 off ebay..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results