HAIL, Wizzards and Warlocks!

Jul 13, 2009
I call to all practitioners of the magical arts to join me outside in exactly one hour and fifteen minutes outside. It is, as I scribe this, 10:15 central standards. I ask all of your help as I attempt my most ambitious attempt of natural magic. Please brethren leave your beds, leave your computers, leave society and become one with nature for at least this one night. Even if you are unable to leave the confines or the safety of your homes, open the blinds and shut off all that has desensitized you to your natural selves. Look to the skies and meditate with me as I cause a Uroborus to swallow the our humble source of light during the night. Watch as it glows red through the translucent scales of the serpent. Let yourselves be bathed in the red glow allowing it to renew and show you different routes in your journey through life that you once where blinded too. Renew yourselves and be happy. Once completed you may go back to rest, for Uroborus will relinquish it's hold on the lunar specter and return to a peaceful sleep.

Those who participate will, I promise, have a once in a lifetime memory as you also welcome the beginning of winter.

With that said, I must prepare. For those who do not choose to participate in the momentous of events, have a great night and sleep easy. The red glow permeates all walls and still will grace you with a gift.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results