Hello Again

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Hi, I'd like to re-introduce myself. Some of you may know me, some may not. Those who do may or may not like me; I don't really care and that isn't the point of this post anyways.

I took a long break from Theory 11 due to many things, due in part to the way things had turned out on the forums (even in my short active time here) and due in part to my personal life/decisions.

So, I'm here to say hello again- Lots of new magic stuff, nothing too new in the flourishing department (but of course, I never focused on flourishing, so who cares); unfortunately, none of it will be released (either methods or trailers) at any moment in the near future, until my partner and I decide to finish several of our ongoing projects, thus allowing us to begin, work on, and complete many exciting new ones.

As for the people I don't know, hello, and I hope your time on Theory 11 hasn't been seen as wasted, as it is a company and website with a huge potential for rearing newcomers the correct way and teaching a bunch of fundamentals, morals, etc. of the crazy magical art/community - and I hope that's what it has done for you so far.

Anyways, I'm going to log out and finish my homework now, possibly mess around with my cards too. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk about anything privately. Goodnight.

Cheers,
Ben

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results