Hello - I wanted to introduce myself...

Oct 11, 2009
Mexico
Hello all! I'm new to the forums, Is there something I should know about theory 11 forums? well let me know please :p

My name is Wilberth and I'm 16 years old, I'm from Mexico ( so my english is not really good sorry), This is my first year in magic, so I'm still learning luckily I'm kind of a quick learner so I've been doing good, and I really like card magic and cardistry.

I hope It's alright I post this introduction. nice to meeting you all!

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hello all! I'm new to the forums, Is there something I should know about theory 11 forums? well let me know please :p

My name is Wilberth and I'm 16 years old, I'm from Mexico ( so my english is not really good sorry), This is my first year in magic, so I'm still learning luckily I'm kind of a quick learner so I've been doing good, and I really like card magic and cardistry.

Hey man its fine to introduce yourself. I think its a sign of maturty and respect. Welcome to the forums and hope you have a great time here.

funny you should ask, be yourself, have fun.....

any negatives that happens, take it with a grain of salt, it happens to us all......

if you have any questions you can contact myself, i'll be willing to help, if i can't help with something, i'll refer you to someone not only can help, but will....

Oct 11, 2009
Mexico
Thank you for the welcome guys, it's really nice to meet you :)

Alright Cedric if i have a question or doubt(and I'm sure i will have) I'll be sure to contact you :p

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
I'm newish here too- have fun. It's a lot more active than most other Magic Forums I've belonged too. Besides the Cafe'. But the cafe is pretty boring...

Anyhow, enjoy your stay here! :D

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey Wilberth, nice to meet you, welcome!

If you need anything don't hesitate to let us know. You'll find members with a wide variety of experiences around here, so lots of perspectives and lots of buried but good advice. :)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Welcome to Theory 11. You will enjoy your stay as long as you can take some constructive criticism here and there. As it has been mentioned already....there is a wide range of magicians here with little experience to full working professionals. Pick our brains man. I have learned a lot by listening and reading many threads.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results