Hello, nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone, I am new to these forums, which does not mean I am new to magic.

Here is a little about myself:

I have performed magic since I was 14 professionally, at the age of 14 I was performing two hours for the Hilton Hotel Group as part of a contract for sevral months in Watford (England). I have worked for many companies since then as I was a finalist of the Young Magician of the Year at the Magic Circle in London.

I don't want to go on too much, but if your interested to know more, then visit my website: www.stevenlevitt.co.uk

I just thought I make a first post welcoming myself, so I feel a bit at home here, if you have any questions related to magic, I may be able to help. I do have contacts with some very professional magicians in England.

Nice to hear from you all,
Steven

Welcome Steven,

I hope you enjoy it here, this a very laid back forum, so if you see some curse words or anything along that lines don't be alarmed. Everyone here is very nice and informative and I'm surre you'll find a place here you seem to be a good magician starting with such a big gig that young. Make sure to check out the Media section and product reviews before buying anything!

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results