Help on video editing...

S

sidrohc

This happens to me too. I am not sure why it happens but I think it is because there are too many things on your hard drive but there could be another reason. But, when you save the video and play it in windows media player it should play fine. Hope thats helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Canada EH?
The thing is it could be many different things. Did you record in LP? How much memory does your comp have? how much space? It can be becuase of many different factors.

This is not magic related but It does hae to do with the Contest.

I recorded my self doing some street magic and now when I want to edit it on Windows movie maker,Premier or Ulead,the video goes slow.

Why is this?

With computers you never know, and Dtyler put it nicely, there could be numerous reasons why. It's most likely your computer is old, or has to many files clogging it up. Or it can't handle the stream of video coming in from your camera. Many reasons so it's hard to say.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
It like Plays for 2-3 seconds and then it freezes.
Thats on my Friend's camera,
On my cameras video it plays and then it goes like in a slow-mo type thing.

Im going to try yto save the file and then play it.If that doesnot work then I guess Starting my camera to it's factory restore thing is next.

Save the file to the computer, then upload it to youtube or something. If its still slowing down, then that means something is happening when you are useing windows movie maker.

When you go to make your movie, make sure to set it to "best playback on this computer"

You don't want to do something your thing can't handle. By the way, how old is your computer. and what is it's system specs? ill try to help you.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
it could be one of many things...
first...make sure you have all the updates for whatever program you are using
then if that doesnt help, it might be that the graphics components for your pc just cant handle the load...or it could be, if you are using vista that the program isnt as capable on that os...after that, you're in trouble

edit...he fixed it, i gotta not get distracted and take so long to post! LOL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results