Help | Store in Texas

Nov 30, 2009
some 1 know were have magic store in texas? my uncle now in texas to more 6 days and he want to buy me sumting so i said cards so he asked me were can i buy cards for u so help me plz

Sep 17, 2009
Hey

There are a couple of magic stores that I know about in Texas.

There is Mainstreet Magic and Fun Company in McKinney Texas in the historic downtown area off Tennessee Street

There is also another magic shop in the Dallas area called the Queen of Hearts. That's off 15th Street in Plano Texas

Then there is Conjurum in San Antonio and The Illusion Warehouse and Magic Etc both located in Fort Worth.

If you go to any of these, tell them Alan from Magic Network sent you. They're all a great bunch of guys and they'll take good care of you.

The Illusion Warehouse carries a lot of Magic Maker's decks and the Raider deck, Conjurum has some really neat decks, at TAOM this year he had a deck of Jerry's (sold very quickly) as well as some watermelon bee's (also sold very quickly)
Queen of Hearts and Mainstreet Magic both have a pretty good variety of Magic Makers, Ellusionist and Theory 11 decks.

Bon Chance my friend!

Alan

Also, if you're ever in the Dallas area, we should jam, hit me up at alan@eyellusionist.com

Nov 3, 2009
you can buy cards anywhere, you dont need to go to a magic shop, kmart, walmart, duane reade, any local convience store should have SOMETHING.

Nov 30, 2009
ty but if u can give me some link to see what they have in store

There are a couple of magic stores that I know about in Texas.

There is Mainstreet Magic and Fun Company in McKinney Texas in the historic downtown area off Tennessee Street

There is also another magic shop in the Dallas area called the Queen of Hearts. That's off 15th Street in Plano Texas

Then there is Conjurum in San Antonio and The Illusion Warehouse and Magic Etc both located in Fort Worth.

If you go to any of these, tell them Alan from Magic Network sent you. They're all a great bunch of guys and they'll take good care of you.

The Illusion Warehouse carries a lot of Magic Maker's decks and the Raider deck, Conjurum has some really neat decks, at TAOM this year he had a deck of Jerry's (sold very quickly) as well as some watermelon bee's (also sold very quickly)
Queen of Hearts and Mainstreet Magic both have a pretty good variety of Magic Makers, Ellusionist and Theory 11 decks.

Bon Chance my friend!

Alan

Also, if you're ever in the Dallas area, we should jam, hit me up at alan@eyellusionist.com

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results