Help with picking up a deck

Oct 13, 2012
Lithuania
Hi,
Nice to join the forums.
I wanna ask you some questions on choosing the deck. I have previously bought some of them from ellusionist, but I'm new to T11. Would you please give me some advice on which deck should I buy? Also, are decks here are as durable as from E?
Thank you a lot,
Vlad

Apr 1, 2009
California
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoL0VygMJ6M

(Sorry... I saw the title and couldn't resist. It's late. Sue me. Yes. my phone is absolutely shattered so that's why the camera is all funky, but hey, I'm frugal!)

And the decks T11 releases are very good quality. They tend to have a great lifespan. Something I've always loved about them is how "soft" their edges are outside the box. meaning, you can go straight into a faro within seconds of opening the deck. Why would you want to go into a faro? I don't know. I hear a lot of card people say that as though it means something to me haha. But, it's a habit of mine to shuffle into a faro simply for the sake of shuffling. I feel classier when I do it. As far as which deck in particular, choose one that sticks out to you. I'll be honest... they've all felt pretty much the same to me... but that's a good thing. I love the feel of these decks. I'm probably not the greatest card man to tell the unique differences from deck to deck.

Last edited by a moderator:

D@n

Oct 11, 2011
I really like the aristocrats, not sure if their produced by t11 but they carry them, and archangels. Monarchs are great and so are sentinels. Charity water is also a really good deck and is for a good cause. Really any deck you pick from t11 will be good.
Dan

Dec 29, 2011
When considering the fancy custom decks, not that I own most of them, but decks like the Rebels, both kinds of Monarchs, Sentinels, Steampunks, DeckOne, Archangels, Guardians & maybe the Players, I think they more or less handle the same, its all really down to aesthetic preference. Bicycles and Tally-Ho's are different again, great cards, maybe not as smooth but last much longer. The Titanium editions feel a bit different to the rest too, hard to describe the difference, they're still great though. Apparently the Heritage Series are quite thin. Aristocrats and Stingers are meant to have a nice thick stock for a bit of heavy handling. Not really sure about standard bees. But really, no matter what you get, its going to be a great deck, you really want to know what you want to establish a primary deck.
I've never bought from E, but I'm under the impression the stock of their cards is generally thicker, so maybe Stingers and Aristocrats might be closer to what you're used to, depends if you want some variation or not. As far as I know, all t11 decks are great.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results