Hilarious Deck Spoof

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
It's a funny idea for sure :)

New deck designs can be soooo coool though! Hehe maybe we're all suckers, but I don't mind :)

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I wouldn't call it hilarious but it's good. Reminds me of the "new" Jerry's that were done last year, the queens slippers or something.

Nov 8, 2007
I understand people enjoy custom decks, or just like collecting them or whatever, and I get it's just not my thing, but personally I've come to hate them all--the melodramatic trailers with soap opera music, the cheesy artwork, the overhyped adamantium paper made from the tears of genies the cards are supposedly printed on, the diamond encrusted coating on each card that was hand-painted on by blind Tibetan monks--all of it. It's all just become absurd. I like the kid's video. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 4, 2008
I understand people enjoy custom decks, or just like collecting them or whatever, and I get it's just not my thing, but personally I've come to hate them all--the melodramatic trailers with soap opera music, the cheesy artwork,

If you had stopped right there I would have thought you were talking about all Magic promo trailers! Heck, Lenart Green of all people just released a trailer with all of the above. Worst part of it....at the end of the trailer you are left scratching your head thinking, "Now....what the heck is the effect?"

Anyways, my favorite card demo spoof was the one done last year about the "Titanium Bikes." Probably because it was so dead pan and didn't go over the top. Cracked me up....but then I have a pretty dry sense of humor.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results