Holiday Wheel 2019?

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Oh wow.... summer mailchimps. You are so lucky! Congrats on getting the coolest deck ever. I have been wanting those ever since I got into card collecting. Pink is my favorite color... haha... enjoy such a beautiful deck! Out of curiosity, do you plan on opening the deck or keeping it sealed?

Reactions: JimboCrow

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Nice! I've got a few thousand points which is awesome... but I haven't gotten anything physical. But hey, its still free points! it got me to elite membership so its great!

JimboCrow

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2018
Oh wow.... summer mailchimps. You are so lucky! Congrats on getting the coolest deck ever. I have been wanting those ever since I got into card collecting. Pink is my favorite color... haha... enjoy such a beautiful deck! Out of curiosity, do you plan on opening the deck or keeping it sealed?

Thank you!
My brother’s daughter is 8 and she loves pink so i think im gonna give them to her so she can use them as spoke cards on her pink little bike :)

Naah just kidding, it will remain sealed in my collection haha

Reactions: DominusDolorum

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Thank you!
My brother’s daughter is 8 and she loves pink so i think im gonna give them to her so she can use them as spoke cards on her pink little bike :)

Naah just kidding, it will remain sealed in my collection haha
The bike freaked me out... ! But if I had them I’d probably open them. Cards, in my eyes, are meant to be used. It may be worth more to others, but it would make it worth more to me. Haha congrats

Reactions: JimboCrow
Dec 26, 2019
Holy Shit guys, I just won a GOLD RAREBIT deck!!!

This was my last spin of 2019, and i thought all i'll be getting was points, little did i know, i got a GOLD RAREBIT DECK!!

Im just so glaaaaad!

I still haven't received an email to claim my prize but I'm waiting impatiently. Its killing me hahaha

ActionJack

Elite Member
May 1, 2018
I have to wait about another six hours for my next spin. Hopefully the last one of the decade is a home run!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dtop

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
The Wheel sucked big time for me this year.
In comparison, last year I won 13 times (All Points). This year I won 4 times (Again.. All points)
What a difference!! lol
Congratulations to all the winners!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results