{Homework} - first cardistry video

Jan 11, 2011
France, near Paris
[video=youtube;n3tOr_8bja8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3tOr_8bja8[/video]

Here is my first cardistry video. I wanted to do a video for pro_found's contest, then I realized it was pointless for one main reason : I was (and am) still a beginner (8 months in cardistry). I therefore decided to make a simple video to present myself to the community =)

The quality isn't good because my camera and WMV are not working great together ... I will try to improve this aspect in later videos. The music is homemade, using FL Studio. It was my first time using this soft so the track is not very elaborated ...

Extra special thanks go to : my girlfriend (who held the camera with patience and tried different angles), Garry A (for his words in pro_found's topic) and pro_found (because without his contest this video would probably not be here)

Let me know what you think =)

Jan 6, 2011
not bad. I have been doing cardistry for only like 6 months now and you are definitely better. keep it up!

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
I advise you to enter the contest because most guys there aren't in cardistry much longer than you are (and if they are, they suck). You've come a long way in this 8 months, just keep up the good work!

Oh, and btw, practice your preqel a lot.

Jan 11, 2011
France, near Paris
I advise you to enter the contest because most guys there aren't in cardistry much longer than you are (and if they are, they suck). You've come a long way in this 8 months, just keep up the good work!

Oh, and btw, practice your preqel a lot.

Thank you for the feedback =) It's not too late to enter but I won't be satisfied to present this video to a contest like that, so I'll pass for this time ;) I'm practicing Preqel every day and try to come up with some variations, I know it's the worst looking flourish in the video, but constructive criticism is always appreciated :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results