Houchin & Hocking in Sac TODAY

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I am not racist!!!

I just forgot.. wow and i realized my dad was talking abou tthat today.

*Slams head on desk*

WHY!!! am i so forgetful?!

Ouch.. my head hurts =P

That could be why.

NOW, back on-topic! No arguing!
I'm jealous, and I wish that I could have been there for that, but maybe next year when I move out there.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
That could be why.

NOW, back on-topic! No arguing!
I'm jealous, and I wish that I could have been there for that, but maybe next year when I move out there.

Yeah fine.

Hmm..

Well again. if you guys are gonna be up in the seattle area.. Let me know like amonth ahead of time so i can get off work whatever days your here. then we can chillax

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Dude.. remember the old mods thread?

Ha ha good tmes..

When were we talking about jons hair.. And i gave that Horribly visual picture Of horje the hair stylist? =P

YES. I missed a page, and couldn't figure out what the hell was going on for a day or two. The original Mod page pretty much WAS the OT section.

Sep 8, 2007
Carmichael,CA
It was awesome being there i was able to Get 2 unopened decks of Guardians signed, Distortion and the Guardians Ace of spades and The Theory11 Add card that comes in the guardians. And that was my cousin who had the coffee cup signed.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Domino's right. It was a great release party and we all had a killer time. Mas magic was performed.

I'm curious, how many people in the Theory11 forums were at the party?

Heads up! Lee Asher's Witness release party is November 3rd. Lee will be in the house...Will you?

- SJ

Pay for my room and board and plane ticket and I'll be there!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Domino's right. It was a great release party and we all had a killer time. Mas magic was performed.

I'm curious, how many people in the Theory11 forums were at the party?

Heads up! Lee Asher's Witness release party is November 3rd. Lee will be in the house...Will you?

- SJ

I was there! And I will definately be at the Witness partay! Is just Lee going to be there, or will Wayne, etc be there too?
//David:Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well I bet I can play harder. See you there Dana! Oh and by the way don't forget to show Wayne that ebook. I told him about it and he was interested. Also, I might end up sending you a video for the effect as I have made some big changes since I wrote the ebook. See you soon!
//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results