Houchin & Hocking in Sac TODAY

Quite a party

Just got home from the gathering at Grand Illusions. (Well, I just got home from the restaurant we went to after Grand Illusions).

What an excellent time with excellent people and excellent cookies that my dad baked. I was pumped by the turnout today that packed our castle and shared the magic that happens when like minded people get together. Wayne did some amazing effects including Distortion, Stigmata and Indecent. Answered a bunch of questions and unpretentiously gave advice to willing listeners.

Check this. People came from MILES away. Hours by car but they traveled to see our friends. I was humbled. Our friend Michael worked a night shift, drove his son, Mikey, (Happy b-day, bro!) two and a half hours to Grand Illusions, hung out with us and played. Then.. Listen up, Michael and Mikey drove back, two and a half more hours, where Michael went back to work the night shift again. That's love and I'm awed.

'Mas' people came out and soon I will hit this space with some media from the party.

I've got some finer details:

Fran is Wayne's lovely and charming wife. Her name is pronounced, “Frahn”, like a leaf. I think she's wonderful. Dana's beautiful lady friend's name is Cindy, like Cinderella. I didn't get to spend as much time with Cindy but I enjoyed every moment that I had. Yes, Dana and I jammed a little guitar. As you already know, he can rock the box. Very cool to share another art with a friend.

Kelek, you get first prize in the photo contest. Awesome. I admire your brass, brother. “Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire...”

It's too late right now to grab the video and stills. Stay tuned here and I'll post soon, promise!

- SJ

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Sweet, thanks for the info. I don't know whether to get Witness or Digital Dissolve, or another product which I'm interested in on E. I'm racking my brain over it, I really need to see a live performance first though.

-RA69
Witness is really good a.k.a deuce bag. Have a spectator choose a card, show a wild card (joker) in the back. Have the spectator sandwich the card that is in the bag in their hands and slowly turn it over and it is their card. I managed to do it at school, love it. I'd like to see how it is performed by Lee Asher though :)

------

Seriously guys, No pictures?? Just the signing of the arm and stuff, insane people.

video and stills

Thanks, Keenan. You're 100% right. It was late when I got home last night and Sunday is family day around here so I haven't been able to look at the media and it's killin' me!
There's SIX GIGS of video so I'm gonna mix you all a teaser and give the big beefy portion to Wayne and Dana to edit. (They have some experience, I hear.)

Soon ya'all. Sorry for the delay.

cool! You have a stash of Houchin stuff. Wait, does this qualify as a stash of Houchin stuff? I think it does, but we need a 3rd person to confirm this. But if it was just the card and the deck, then I would say no, but the coffee cup makes it a stash. Ok, ill stop because im starting to sound like a Sinfield episode, not that theres anything wrong with that. (ok, if anyone got that, let me know)

i did, i love seinfeld. plus i think you spelled it as sinfeld up the top

Sep 2, 2007
Thanksgiving, or more commonly known Thanksgiving Day in Canada, is an annual one day holiday to give thanks for the things one has at the close of the harvest season. In Canada, it is celebrated on the second Monday in October.

Jordan, I'm suprised you're not down with that. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Thanksgiving, or more commonly known Thanksgiving Day in Canada, is an annual one day holiday to give thanks for the things one has at the close of the harvest season. In Canada, it is celebrated on the second Monday in October.

Jordan, I'm suprised your not down with that. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Again.. I am too.

Blah.. Leave me alone.

I am TIred.

*Sniff*

STOP PICKING ON THE SPECIAL ED KIDS!!!

=P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results