Houchin & Hocking in Sac TODAY

Sep 8, 2007
Carmichael,CA
I was there Steve, me, Alex the guy witht the silver case holding cards. For all you other people there who might of been there. I will most likely be at the one for Lee Asher too, for the release of Witness.(a.k.a. Duece Bag].

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I still don't know Lee changed Deuce Bag to Witness. Deuce Bag seems way more family friendly. Hey Domino, that Jon Otto guy is freaking awesome huh. I had the quote first though. You think Jon might be at Grand Illusions?

Sep 8, 2007
Carmichael,CA
I still don't know Lee changed Deuce Bag to Witness. Deuce Bag seems way more family friendly. Hey Domino, that Jon Otto guy is freaking awesome huh. I had the quote first though. You think Jon might be at Grand Illusions?

Seriously and it a family gift too. get one for your mom and maybe sister... LOL Idk that Jon Otto kid is kinda of a loser jk. Jon will probably go to Steve's Castle when I go.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Just wondering he was a pretty good flourisher. Seemed really comfortable with a deck of cards. I loved his performance of card to mouth. tell him for me, will ya?
//David.Misner::

Sep 8, 2007
Carmichael,CA
Just wondering he was a pretty good flourisher. Seemed really comfortable with a deck of cards. I loved his performance of card to mouth. tell him for me, will ya?
//David.Misner::

Ya he is kind of the reason i like trying to do flourishes so much cuz i enjoy watching him do them... In case he asks which guy were you there?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results