How does the double cross pen trick work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Buy it.

So, I'm going to assume you don't really understand what you're doing here, so I will explain why we're not giving you what you want.

The trick was created by someone else. They did the work of figuring out the method, honing it, performing it over and over to work out the kinks, and then went through the process of mass manufacturing it and getting it available in stores to purchase. All of that stuff costs money, and time, and effort.

If you like the trick, and then you just figure out the method yourself, or you pirate it (which is essentially what you're trying to do now), you're effectively stealing a sale from someone who worked hard to create that product. That person may be depending on sales of magic tricks to help them pay their bills, feed their families.

What you are saying, with this thread, is that you want us to give away a portion of someone's livelihood, just because you want it.

Do you see how that could be insulting to those of us who work hard at our magic?

Apr 26, 2013
very good trick but I'm all spent up for this month may be next month. But by looking at the video you miss the first setup or miss direction that's all I'm going to say.
perchance it if you want it that's what every honest person would do.
James

Double Cross is a great effect! Before you buy though, it is not a trick for those that prefer to perform not to people but to a camera for Instagram/YouTube videos. You will actually have to interact with real people and be comfortable managing them. That is key to getting such great reactions which is the potential with this effect.

I won't reveal what the method/gimmick is because it's not my effect to reveal. But I tried to give as many helpful details as I could in my video review to inform people before they buy. Hopefully it will help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results