How long have you been a member of T11

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I remember being on the forums here the first night it opened. I went to whatistheory11.com and I probably was the only one who couldn't find the link to get here.
Instead something just told me to type in theory11.com in the browser.(after repeating whatistheory11 in my head of course) :p

Once I saw the site and the video of all the artists telling what theory11 was, I was excited.
I bought Distortion and Panic along with a deck of guardians. I still have the deck in my safe haha.
I was excited to hear what the 1-on-1 section and thewire was all about. :Dlol

I met some amazing people through this site that are passionate about magic as much as me.
T11 taught me a lot of things about the art, and I'm very happy that I'm still here learning more everyday.

D

Deleted member 2755

I remember being on the forums here the first night it opened. I went to whatistheory11.com and I probably was the only one who couldn't find the link to get here.
Instead something just told me to type in theory11.com in the browser.(after repeating whatistheory11 in my head of course) :p

Want a medal?

DannyT said:
Once I saw the site and the video of all the artists telling what theory11 was, I was excited.
I bought Distortion and Panic along with a deck of guardians. I still have the deck in my safe haha.
I was excited to hear what the 1-on-1 section and thewire was all about. :Dlol

You also have a deck of Jerrys in your safe. As for The Wire, stay tuned. More information will be released in the coming weeks!

DannyT said:
I met some amazing people through this site that are passionate about magic as much as me.
T11 taught me a lot of things about the art, and I'm very happy that I'm still here learning more everyday.

Shut up.

-Doug

P.S.I only did that Danny because I love ya. :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Appreciate all of the comments and everyone's support. Every year about this time we try to take at least a few moments to reflect on the past year, what we've done thus far, and what we aim to do in the coming year. A lot of that plan is formulated around the feedback and comments we hear and see from you guys - so we appreciate every suggestion and idea you post. We are always listening.

Cheers to another great year, and thanks especially to those of you that have been around since day one - or before. Looking forward to another great, busy, exciting year.

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
T11 industrial scooter

T11 is by far the best magic site out there! I remember back in the day when they were handing out the T11 industrial scooter along with a signed copy of The Golden Girls season 3. But tgat was back when Wayne hoochie woochie had hair! (sorry Wayne) So I would have to say theory 11 has the newest material daily and it is constantly giving you something new to look at daily, so it never gets old!

May 31, 2008
Too long, I've been here since Joel Paschall's BeLIEve was the hot new thing. I walked into my local magic shop (where Joel performs regularly) and the owner told me about theory11. I bought DisTortion after a few months of thinking and I haven't left since.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results