How to Influence a Random Cut?

Without being too obvious, you could tell him to cut "about half the cards" and use the same method you would use to cut yourself to a certain card. His fingers will naturally cut at that point, if you know what I mean.

EDIT: Not to cut yourself, yourself to cut :D

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
As Ady said - if you tell them to cut about half of the pack you can use a c****** c****.

If you want to learn more about that I recommend checking out Dead Cut by Jason England - it's a great video with a lot of
information in it - highly recommend it!

Oct 11, 2010
Denmark
A bridge might work. Can be done on a table and it gives an impression of fairness, though I would advice against it if you need 100% accuracy.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This is basic card work. Review your fundamentals.

Erdnase is the resource I'd recommend as there's a whole section on this.

Aug 10, 2013
Have a pinky break under the cards you want them to cut.Have them make the cut from your hand and as they do use your pinky to push up the cards you want them to take.Just make sure they feel like there cutting the cards they want.Just push them up slightly as they cut the cards.

Jul 29, 2013
If you would like to use this as a force, then three options came to my mind:

First use crimped cards, thats actually the best method, hands off.

Secondly, you could hold a break over the force card and the spectators cut the pack out of your hand.
Then you do a pass and the force card will be on top of the pack in your hand.

And one more, but thats a bold one: You palm the top card, ask the spectator to cut the deck and if thats done he should put it on the table, you then push the cards forward on the table and place the plamed card on top of the deck.

If thats not what you where looking for, you should tell us the context, in which you will you use this method.

Greetings from Germany...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results