I need a good number force

Jan 20, 2019
I need a force of a number that isn't impractical or use any clunky props(like dice, and ideally not even a deck of cards). I'd like to have one for a larger number anywhere between 1 and 200 and then one for a bit smaller, like between 1 and 10. Does anybody know something that would work?

Reactions: Mack024
Apr 26, 2013
Folded pieces of paper each with their own number on it, in a hat or bowl- can be inspected before hand. Finger palmthe number you wish to force and just change out the actual piece they pick with the palmed piece.

Reactions: MohanaMisra
Sep 20, 2009
what situation are you going to be in? stage? close-up? parlor? what is the context of the routines, because different methods would look more natural than others

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
I need a force of a number that isn't impractical or use any clunky props(like dice, and ideally not even a deck of cards). I'd like to have one for a larger number anywhere between 1 and 200 and then one for a bit smaller, like between 1 and 10. Does anybody know something that would work?
An impromptui number-force works like, and feels like, real magic.

I just wanted to say that depending on the effect in question and how you design it, you could force numbers using a deck and then have the spectator +and an entire audience) forget that cards were involved at all. For psychological trickery, get Tricks Of The Mind by Derren Brown.

Other than that, continue your pursuit of a fantastic number force (sans decks, sans dice, sans irritating people who say 'sans').

Dec 7, 2019
Definitely Ruler force. Run your hand down an imaginary ruler and tell the spectator to say stop. usually they say stop 3/5s of the way down. you go: thats 35 or 36 right? lets go with 36.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results