II and III by Daniel Madison

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys, I have one from Daniel and I wanted to get 2 and 3 but I remember I read somewhere that mostly all of 2, you are going to need a gimmick. Is that true? How about 3? Do you need to make gimmicks also or it is improtu?
Thanks
Andrew

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Three is mainly a collection of slights, there are a few routines but some of the control's are crazy. Plus the two doubles are nice and the mad tenkai steal is a must.

The gimmicks in two are more like gaff cards and some duplicates.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I'm a big fan of Daniel's work and I'd recommend 3 over 2 just for the amount of crazy techniques you will learn.

Having a quick skim over when I received it, it's FULL of amazing stuff. It's a good mix, swaying towards technique over routines, where as 2 is the other way round. tbh, I'd pick up both!

D.

Mar 24, 2008
III has a crazy visual color change that is one of my favorites. With III you really need to take what Mr Madison gives you and exapnd on it. For example I have added a little something to the snap delay that brings the effect up to near miracle status.

-Altrez

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Alright guys, thanks on the info on III, I am sure that I am going to buy it.
But I still have the same question for II, most of you guys said, it is more set up then gimmicks, or you need gaffs. I have double back cards, double face cards etc. I have all of this, would I still need to take a trip to the hardware store?
Thanks
Andrew

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results