Injury During Copperfield Show

Nov 18, 2008
CA
SZZIKES!!! Ouch!!!
wow i would be pretty pissed if i was a spetator watching the show and the curtains just closed all of a sudden. especially considering how much the tickets cost. lol
hope the guy is ok!

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
man i bet this will haunt david and chris for the rest of their lives, this is the kind of thing you blame yourself for. particularly for the person in charge backstage :( hope hes ok

Jan 13, 2008
Aww man, that's terrible! I hope he's okay. :(

And personally, if I were at the show (and I were told what happened), I'd totally just be wishing the guy luck and hoping he survives. The price of my ticket would be the last thing on my mind (or even if it did come up, it'd be the least of my worries). :(

All things considered, the guy works for Copperfield. He can't have too bad medical bennifits! Failing all else, have dave wave a wand over his arm and say a few magic words. I seen him put a cut piece of rope together with less effort... So what's a few bones?

[/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, I hope he gets better soon. Those kind of accadents are freak in nature and is always a shame when they occure. Ouch.

D

Deleted member 2755

Just an update:

Just picked Brandon up.

He is doing great.

Thank you for all the well wishes.

KE

Good to see he's ok. I was surprised when I learned that this happened. Glad to see he'll have a full recovery in the coming weeks.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results