Interactive Stage Magic

Right now I'm on the hunt for interactive physical & mental magic effects that can be done with large crowds of people, where the magic happens in there hands & minds, or "pseudo hypnotism", preferrablly impromptu & using no props that can be done anytime, anywhere. Some examples would be stuff like those that have them think of something type of effects that work on most people, such as-

Think of a vegetable (carrot)
Think of two geometric shapes, & put one inside the other (Derren Brown Mind Control)
Think of this card I'm holding (Derren Brown Mind Control)
Think of a number between 1 & 50 (David Blaine)
Grey Elephants in Denmark (Max Maven)

"Hypnotism"

Eye/Hand Lock Test (Richard Osterlind)
Magnetic Fingers (No Props, Body Magic- James Coats)
Stand up, invisible force pushes them back into chair (Derren Brown Mind Control)

"Do as I do"

Thumbs (David Copperfield)
Touch your "chin" Max Maven

Any books or videos that would have anything like this would be great. Plus I was wondering if there were any kind of interactive effects that could be done with there own objects, like cell phones, keys, dollar bills, coins, etc.

Or, just anything in general where the whole audience does as I do, wether it be just for laughs, or for a gag, or incredible magic. The more audience participation I can add/create/variate, the better, as I want to make THEM the star of the show. Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results