Introduction?

Nov 4, 2009
Hey,guys. I figured that If I was going to introduce myself, this would be the place for it. Mods, If i'm in the wrong section, move me, please.

I'm in my second year of magic, and of course I'm close up.
Mainly cards, and some coins, like most.
So...Hello.

May 3, 2008
Welcome to the forums! People may be a bit harsh here at times but it really helps you jump the next step up to be more professional.

You can always send me a PM if you ever need help on anything.

I hope you enjoy your stay,
Charlie

Jun 26, 2009
hey man,

Welcome to the forums! if you need help with anything, please feel free to pm me. if you are into cards, check out the card magic section every now and then. you can find pretty good advice there as well as just chat bout card magic. in general discussion you pretty much talk about anything magic related. when the next convention is to maybe a meet up with some guys. so please enjoy your stay and be sure to watch out for some guys. as the last two posts said, they can be a bit harsh.

so anyway welcome,

zdog

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
Hello!!!! Yes we are very friendly hir! beware of William Draven, Praetoritevong and Morgician because they are always talking about things that I don't understand :D:D

And that is not nice :(:(

omg, im glad im not the only one that doesnt understand half the stuff they say.
i dont feel so stupid anymore =]

Hello!!!! Yes we are very friendly hir! beware of William Draven, Praetoritevong and Morgician because they are always talking about things that I don't understand :D:D

... I really don't get what is so hard to understand about my theory involving the apotheosis of man as seen in the personification of the trickster or magician archetype....

And welcome to the site! I hope you make yourself at home here. This place is a wonderful resource for great material for anyone of any skill level. Most of the people around here are fairly noob friendly and helpful, but you'd also do well to take the rest with a spoon full of salt if you get my drift.

As mentioned by a few others, if you have any questions send me a PM. I can try to help when and where able. Other wise, like I said, Welcome!

Nov 4, 2009
Thanks again for the welcomes.
I'm not really new to the site, but I haven't really checked out the forums much at all.
I didn't miss the weekly 1 on 1's., though I do miss them,so.

Mar 29, 2008

Haha, of RD - which brings me to a tip to make the most of this site. Ask questions on what you don't understand - share what you know, ask what you don't - knowledge trumps opinion.

Hope you have fun and learn much in the threads

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results