Is this fan possible

Jan 26, 2010
Hi now everyone knows you can get a giant fan and you have to either riffle or faro the cards together to make 2 shuffled packets to produce the giant fan but is it possible to add a 3 packet if u get my meaning so you can do a massive fan ive bn trying it and i think it might me possible

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Galacticus eats planets, not stars. There is a major hole in that logic.

dont get your spandex costume in a bunch

i have tried the 3 tiered fan. i dont know if its possible. its hard to maintain enough pressure and the cards have more space between on the second tier

I have also tried this, it doesn't stay very well if at all and the cards will not be able the shuffle back into place afterwards because the ends of the outermost and innermost rows will meet between the center cards and won't be able to move past each other. I have no idea if that explination ment any sence at all, give it a try

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
It's very possible! Here are 2 techniques:

Treat the first tier vertically, the next horizontally, and the final tier vertically again. It is best to use 2-3 decks to achieve this as 1 deck is not enough for a round enough spread. Essentially, the finished product is another giant fan with an extra tier running horizontally through the middle.

Similarly, it is also possible to do a triple vertical tiered fan. Unfortunately, the fan is unstable and the best you can do with it is merely hold it out for display, hoping the tier furthest away does not slide out of position. In addition, doing the thumb fan or the one handed fan technique is much easier than doing a pressure fan; although it is more difficult to make an even spread with the first two techniques. Lastly, I've never used the treatment of fanning powder; however, I know it will tremendously help the cards adhere to each other without sliding like a brand new deck. In any case, you want to avoid trying this particular technique with new decks as they seem to have a wandering mind of their own.

-Andrei Jikh

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 26, 2010
Thanks Andrei ill try that the 3 packet fan would be incredible ill try the vertical maybey you should put it on your next genesis vid lol and i cant beleive you learnt the one handed shuffle befor you learnt the charlier cut

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results