Is This Ok?

Sep 8, 2017
I want to know if I can teach the turnover pass or, the card turnover on your body(sorry forgot what it's called) in my tricks? Because I have one I want to upload, but features these things

Apr 26, 2013
Hey Nathan,
There shouldn't be a problem with you teaching those techniques. They've both been around for a while, so you wouldn't be stepping on any toes if you had it in a tutorial. I would suggest not teaching them for free though. There are way to many secrets being exposed on YouTube. All the best,

William

Sep 8, 2017
Hey Nathan,
There shouldn't be a problem with you teaching those techniques. They've both been around for a while, so you wouldn't be stepping on any toes if you had it in a tutorial. I would suggest not teaching them for free though. There are way to many secrets being exposed on YouTube. All the best,

William
Ok so if I add these charge a couple bucks?

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
You could just mention that they are the methods you used to set up the end effect and that others can use whatever control they are comfortable with to control the card. You don't need to teach the moves in detail because the focus is on the effect you created.

You could also give a mention where to learn the moves, like certain books or existing tutorials etc.

That way people are paying to learn the effect and not paying to learn the methods. Or if it is free they are learning the effect for free and not how to do the methods for free.

I say this because unless the method is taught and preformed extremely well paying for a tutorial on those moves may not go well. There are lots of free tutorials of varying degrees of quality on things like the turnover pass.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results