ITR Beginner.

Apr 2, 2017
California
Hello again,

I have been interested in the spider pen pro. I am a complete beginner with ITR and most IT. I use loops for very basic things. So my question is what should I look into first regarding ITR? Before I purchase the Spider Pen pro. I want to make sure it's what I want to add to my routines.

Thanks in advance.

-Ned

Apr 9, 2018
I'd recommend the iBoss Sorcery Reel, which is only for 15 bucks- they have Kevlar and Wooly- This is your choice. Wooly's a lot more invisible, but is weaker than Kevlar. Kevlar is strong, but it's a little bit more visible. Chose Wooly, and turned out to be a huge success. You can do 10 routines with the iBoss, (Such as the haunted deck, rising card, dollar bill levitation, etc... )along with your own imagination.
Another choice is to buy the Master Levitation System, however this is not a reel. This kit (I haven't bought it, but I've seen reviews) has thread, some props, and a DVD to show you a heck ton of routines, like floating food, dollar bills, cigarettes(to your mouth!), rings, etc... He also has a epic routine, as I hear, called Area 51, which a glowing creatur suddenly moves around your body at hyperspeed (360 degrees!!) and eventually flies away to nowhere. I've seen it peformed, and trust me- it's amazing.

Anyways, make your decision- both are just plain pretty cool and easy to learn for beginners. Your choice!
P.S. I'm ordering the MLS soon, I'll post a review when it comes!

-iDistracted

Oct 6, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I'd recommend the iBoss Sorcery Reel, which is only for 15 bucks- they have Kevlar and Wooly- This is your choice. Wooly's a lot more invisible, but is weaker than Kevlar. Kevlar is strong, but it's a little bit more visible. Chose Wooly, and turned out to be a huge success. You can do 10 routines with the iBoss, (Such as the haunted deck, rising card, dollar bill levitation, etc... )along with your own imagination.
Another choice is to buy the Master Levitation System, however this is not a reel. This kit (I haven't bought it, but I've seen reviews) has thread, some props, and a DVD to show you a heck ton of routines, like floating food, dollar bills, cigarettes(to your mouth!), rings, etc... He also has a epic routine, as I hear, called Area 51, which a glowing creatur suddenly moves around your body at hyperspeed (360 degrees!!) and eventually flies away to nowhere. I've seen it peformed, and trust me- it's amazing.

Anyways, make your decision- both are just plain pretty cool and easy to learn for beginners. Your choice!
P.S. I'm ordering the MLS soon, I'll post a review when it comes!

-iDistracted

I've been looking at the MLS as well so I look forward to your review

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results