Jerry's Nuggets - Giveaway

Dec 26, 2008
Lee Asher and Jerry's

I was wondering if anyone know how much of a difference their will be in the price of lee asher jerrys and the ones on ebay. Do you think I should wait for his or go ahead and buy them on ebay.

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
he said that anyone now has a chance to own jerry's, so i'm guessing he's selling for cheap...

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I was wondering if anyone know how much of a difference their will be in the price of lee asher jerrys and the ones on ebay. Do you think I should wait for his or go ahead and buy them on ebay.
He did not announce what the price would be, only to stay tunned for additional details.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Yes, Lee Asher is selling a limited amount of Jerrys. If you are signed up to his newsletter, you would know this.
In answer to the original question, I would wait and see. A bit longer without Jerrys won't hurt you, but you might get a better deal. The only thing is that I imagine this is going to be a little like White Cents. He said that there would be a limited release and that after they're gone, they're gone. But still, I'd at least wait and find out the price, because options never hurt.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Also like Lee said, people are selling fakes on ebay so I would rather buy them from a reliable source.

Dec 18, 2008
Mr. Asher...

Please sir, give us some more info! Even just a date when you'll announce more info would be better than nothing!!

Remember all those Christmas' when you were a kid?? All that I did for you, and now you have the opportunity to return that favor. And BTW, how would it feel to receive coal for Christmas next year?? And every year there after?? Eggggggggactly.

Happy New Year!
Santa

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
Mr. Asher...

Remember all those Christmas' when you were a kid?? All that I did for you, and now you have the opportunity to return that favor. And BTW, how would it feel to receive coal for Christmas next year?? And every year there after?? Eggggggggactly.

Happy New Year!
Santa

That's a bit harsh

:://manks

Dec 18, 2008
That's a bit harsh

:://manks

Yea, you might be righ-

No. You're completely wrong. As always.

I don't feel I was too harsh...if anything, I was too lenient.

Now, back to minding your own business or else you'll have so much charcoal you could grill year 'round.

-Santa. out.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Yea, you might be righ-

No. You're completely wrong. As always.

I don't feel I was too harsh...if anything, I was too lenient.

Now, back to minding your own business or else you'll have so much charcoal you could grill year 'round.

-Santa. out.
How come I didn't get my Rolex or even a fake Rolex for Christmas? I was disappointed.

ON TOPIC: I am hoping the Lee Asher Cards are good as well. I hope they aren't horrible but they probably aren't coming from him. He has good stuff.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results