JOHN WATSON's Magic Series Teaser!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Overall it's a pretty good promo video and you're clearly getting good reactions from your magic. Not much else to say.

Apr 19, 2008
Thanks for the positive feed back guys!! but has anyone got any constructive criticism on how I could further improve, for the up coming series? :)

Aug 17, 2010
Thanks for the positive feed back guys!! but has anyone got any constructive criticism on how I could further improve, for the up coming series? :)

I'm not really sure what we could help you with; there's not a single effect from start to finish, so it's hard to really offer anything on your presentation, patter, character, blocking, or the strength of your act (if indeed you perform an act, or just do a couple/few tricks for people).

What exactly is the upcoming series going to be? Is this a teaser for something different, or is the series to be pretty much more stuff like this?

Well the magic looks good from what I can see, but of course you already know that we don't see any full performances so it's hard to critique you there. I'm genuinely interested in seeing what may develop from this but as a teaser is concerned this really doesn't do much to inform me as to what I'm being teased about.

This is a great promotional video for yourself, but if you are doing a show I'd want to know more details. Who is the show staring, What is the show about, When is it going to air, Where can I view it, How can I get involved? etc.

Apr 19, 2008
Thanks for the reply Draven I intend to release a few more teasers with a bit more information before release the actual series. trying to generate as much interest as possible before the big release! :D

Apr 19, 2008
The up coming show is gonna be called 'Just Add Magic' its basically about getting magic to people who don't get to see it everyday in real life (which is most people) and so people send in there details and i come and add some magic to their lives! hopefully fighting some classic magic stereo types and what not along the way!! :D

Apr 19, 2008
A new video should be out this week! which will probably not answer any questions but will hopefully raise a few!

Apr 19, 2008
New video out later today make sure you check it out! the series starts Sunday the first stay tuned!

Apr 19, 2008
Right sorry about not uploading a new video yet guys but the series now starts on the 4th of July. stay tuned :D

Apr 19, 2008
Hey guys I haven't bothered starting a fresh thread but was wondering why a thread of mine had been deleted as it did not break any rules. Any ideas?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results