Justin Miller's AUTOGRAPH -- January 20th

Jan 13, 2008
I think my favourite thing about this project is that I didn't even know about it! Haha. Justin's got a lot of stuff coming up (Autograph, Captured, Legend, the M5 DVD), all of which look great, so we're looking at a good year for magic (Justin-wise, anyway)! :)

Aug 31, 2007
I dont think so!

In the cheeck to cheek two cards dont fuse together. One card just turns over in an open manner...

If you watch Joshua Jay in that video segment, the version of "Waltzing Cheek to Cheek" that he does involves the two cards fusing together.

D

Deleted member 2755

Could someone please give me a link to Justin millers web site.

Thank you.

His website has been down for the past several months. Its currently under construction now and it will be finished soon.

-Doug

Jan 24, 2008
I think my favourite thing about this project is that I didn't even know about it! Haha. Justin's got a lot of stuff coming up (Autograph, Captured, Legend, the M5 DVD), all of which look great, so we're looking at a good year for magic (Justin-wise, anyway)! :)

If you dont mind me asking, what is Legend?

Thank you.

Autograph is a terrific effect. At one point this was a feature in my act.

Yes, this is, essentially, a Anniversary Waltz routine, but a damn smooth one. The two signed cards are very plainly seen to be separate from one another, the signatures transpose, and then bam, they fuse... it is a great routine.

C

Autograph alone has been a staple in my card magic for almost 2 yrs ( something like that).

It is by far one of the STRONGEST effects I do.

I have ALWAYS loved the Anniversary waltz plot..

Autograph is my version of waltz with a HUGE twist.

Joshuas routine is not the same as Autograph.

His cards transpose then fuse.

In Autograph your signature visibly morphs into theirs (transposes) then both fuse together on one card. ala waltz.

JM

D

Deleted member 2755

Interview with JM was just put up on E. Listen to it here. Was very entertaining. :)

-Doug

Sep 20, 2008
Jesus christ. That was awesome. Though i reverse-engineered it (Sorry Justin) i was still blown away by the sequencing and patter that comes along with the effect.

DEFINITELY picking this up.

D

Deleted member 2755

is it just me or does justin change his look ALL THE TIME

I used to think that... Haha. Anyway, everything else you see on E from Justin was filmed over 2 years ago. (Probably almost 3 by now.) That's why he may look a little different from his Factory Sealed DVD and Autograph.:p

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results