King of Cards

Apr 4, 2008
He does exist.....Many people have met him....and I will in the next couple of years.
By the way.....De' would kill brian tudor in an XCM battle.....because all tudor can do is 2 handed cuts......maybe brian would beat him in a speed battle but thats about it.......

No man I'm 98.5% sure that De'vo doesn't exist. It's brad christian

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Actually De'vo's real name is Julio Augusto Rodriguez. I met him at McDonalds doing some flourishes for money. I was surprised to see him do Jackson 5 and I'm like "woah... didn't know you did DB2 stuff" and he's like, "wtf? these are my cuts I did these in the 60s"

How old is this damn guy?

Dec 15, 2007
Hawaii
actually, we have no say in which is better. Both have a different style that fits them and both have created their own material.. But i think Showoff 3 is hilarious the way Brian explains things.

De'vo is real....ask Mcbride, Daryl, Jerry Cestkowski, HL members who have met him!!!! The editor for Magician Magazine (recently street magic magazine)
Genii magazine editor, a ton of famous magicians and celebrities.
Brad christian can barely do a damn smear fan.....have you seen De's smear fan? It's huge and perfect!:rolleyes:

De'vo is REAL.....MANY have MET him.......and he is NOT Brad christian.

If he isnt real how do you think he makes dvd's??
you think he just puts random hands in there?

doofs:p

Dec 22, 2007
yeah back to the topic:

"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! ..But He loves you."

~George Carlin

Actually De'vo's real name is Julio Augusto Rodriguez. I met him at McDonalds doing some flourishes for money. I was surprised to see him do Jackson 5 and I'm like "woah... didn't know you did DB2 stuff" and he's like, "wtf? these are my cuts I did these in the 60s"

How old is this damn guy?

LOL, I almost fell off my chair (thats what I get for swinging on it).

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
or maybe im putting too much thought into this. i was just dissappointed with brian tudor's last dvd. he's fast i'll give him that but as for his magic, teachings, and flourishes i've seen better. so for him to tittle his dvd "King of cards" didnt seem fitting for him.

guy

Sep 1, 2007
tampa fl
www.myspace.com
yeah ok but can he shuffle with his toes? THought so!

hhhhmmmmmm........Da Shine does have a point here and i have to admit, Brian does whine alot in showoff 3 . we have yet to see just how good Devo really next to Tudor cause lets admit it, besides in his his XCM dvds, we havent see alot of what he really can do(which is why we want to see this battle between the two)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results