KR Playing Cards?

Yo momma's so fat she's on the edge of both of your seats!! HI-OH!!! :D

OH YEAH! Well you're momma's so fat, she broke the damn couch, that's why we got chairs!
:(

Now that things have gotten so off topic, we should really talk about the elephant in the room... So what is your mom's name?

(You know i'm playin...:D)

I'm starting to think we'll never see pictures... But atleast we have what seems to be a good idea of what these cards really are from mavitelos.

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
Perhaps I can shed some light on this issue. I assume the KR box resembles a bee playing card box? In my card collection I have a deck of KR playing cards from Hong Kong. They are a bee knock off deck featuring the bee diamond back and all of bee's standard artwork with 2 exceptions. The ace of spades has two bees and a flower in the middle of the spade instead of the honey comb swarming with bees. The rest of the ace is completely the same a real "Bee" ace and it still says consolidated dougherty. The jokers have been redraw - still a guy riding a bee, just different. They are thicker cards, some kind of paper with thick laminate and they have dimples, as if the manufacturer tried to reproduce the air cushion finish on bikes. They handle quite poorly though. I assume the high price is due to the fact that the seller knows of the collectible value to card collectors. Hope this helps.

- mav

This guy already answered most question about the KR problem I belive I never heard of them myself tho

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results