Lee Asher : The Jerry's Nugget Secret

D

Deleted member 2755

That's cool.

Does anyone know how much the cards will cost when they're released?

No one knows anything (with the exception of Lee and everyone he knows:p). Just wait until April 7th to see what Lee says.

-Doug

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
No one knows anything (with the exception of Lee and everyone he knows:p). Just wait until April 7th to see what Lee says.

-Doug

Sorry Doug, the statement you've made above is false.

You can try and ask my friends, but they will tell you that even THEY have no idea what the announcement is about, when the cards will be sold, or for how much.

Like you said, "Just wait until April 7th". You, and everyone else, will be pleasantly surprised.

Asher

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future

You can try and ask my friends, but they will tell you that even THEY have no idea what the announcement is about, when the cards will be sold, or for how much.

Like you said, "Just wait until April 7th". You, and everyone else, will be pleasantly surprised.

Asher

pleasantly surprised.... hmmm sounds good to me.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Originally Posted by Reakan
I hope they will be shipping the cards world wide because I live in Latvia and if they don't it will give me no chance to them...

I've bought from Lee before (I live in the UK), he ships worldwide and at a cheap cost aswell.

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
I've only heard about Jerry Nugget cards until I came to this forum.

How much do they really cost and stuff?
Do they actually feel really nice?

They seem very hyped up, and I like it. Hopefully, they won't sell out.

May 31, 2008

Asher

You sure do like to be mysterious, don't you?

Sep 2, 2007
I've only heard about Jerry Nugget cards until I came to this forum.

How much do they really cost and stuff?
Do they actually feel really nice?

They seem very hyped up, and I like it. Hopefully, they won't sell out.

They cost about 200$ US on e-bay. I am speaking honestly here: They are NOT worth it. they are mediocre cards. they feel very different, but not AMAZING

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results