Lee Asher

Sep 2, 2007
Just to let everyone here that reads this know that I have gotten some amazing reactions from my magic from lee ashers advice on the site here. I wasn't doing all that great at first but now I am having more fun watching people freak out over what they are seeing me do with magic. I even got a tip today at work. I perform magic at a local skating rink here in bradenton, florida for those of you who don't know me here yet. And I wasn't expecting it at all. But the mother of the birthday child could not believe what she was seeing happening right in front of her. Her daughter was reacting the same way. And while I was performing there were two other people who were part of the party that actually came over to see what was going on after I had done the first effect. Then I did two more effects for the girl and the mother and her and infact everybody got blown away by the way I was performing magic. Even my boss that hired me to perform the magic there was impressed to hear that I got a tip from the little girls mother.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results