Lui Chien

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
Hi everyone. I just saw this awesome video of Lui Chien, and I was wondering where I can find the last effect, where he puts his hand through a glass table. ( If you can tell me the book it's in that would be best, if you know a dvd that would be ok too) thanks and I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hwVy_2eOfsE#t=78

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Looks like it's custom made for him so I doubt that is specifically taught in a single book but different ideas and techniques will be printed in books or on illusion specific dvds.

I don't know if the coin he was using is poorly made or high definition is making stuff easier to spot....tough times for us.

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
Looks like it's custom made for him so I doubt that is specifically taught in a single book but different ideas and techniques will be printed in books or on illusion specific dvds.

I don't know if the coin he was using is poorly made or high definition is making stuff easier to spot....tough times for us.
could you direct me to any of the books/ideas?

Jan 20, 2009
California
its the same as that old trick with the pencil thru glass that would
come in magic sets. formula is right this is custom made for him.

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
ok thanks. that helps a lot.. now I'm going to my schools wood/metal shop and make the triangle thing xD

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
does anyone know how to put your hand through a glass window/table, like Lui Chien and David Blaine does in certain videos? thanks
this would help me out a lot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results