Madness : d+M : Update

D

Deleted member 2755

Yes, the site has been like this for a few days now.

-Doug

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Daniel sent me a copy today - It's REALLY good.

I'll sort a proper review soon and put it up on 24h before the release.

It's shorter than the rest of his stuff, but as there's the film and the book it covers EVERYTHING.

in a word; AWESOME.

D.

D

Deleted member 2755

Awesome. :) I doubt I'll be getting this for a while though as I'm still working on stuff from Dangerous and I have some other things I want to work on first. However, I will surely get this at some point. :)

I thought this wasn't going to be available to the public. I'm surprised.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

It's shorter than the rest of his stuff, but as there's the film and the book it covers EVERYTHING.

in a word; AWESOME.

D.

Sounds good :D

-Doug

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma

in a word; AWESOME.

D.

Wait... If you can tell, how did you get a copy so early? Also was it a hard copy or a download(s)?

-SM

Sep 1, 2007

in a word; AWESOME.

D.

Why did he send you a copy?

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano

in a word; AWESOME.

D

why does daniel send you a copy?
do you work with him?

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Sorry guys - Didn't expect such a response.

DM is a friend so sends me over his work, I send him over mine too..

I often do reviews for his releases also as is evident on his website, various forums or whatever.

But back on topic put this on your shopping list! I'd say it's definitely his best self release yet. It's not long, but it's all A-List material.

The replacements is very cool, I can see a very crazy optical illusion patter surrounding it. Also as seen on the demo, Alpha-Dog is very sexy - I must take the time to learn it and downfall 2 is just plain AWESOME.

Paypal passwords at the ready boys! (and girls...anyone?)

D.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Ok guys, here's something you guys might like to hear.. some might not.

D+M gave me the honour of seeing the full Madness video. Out of respect for D+M and the mystery he likes to keep, I won't go into TOO much detail about the film.

BUT what I can say about it is that it's very good. What I mean is I liked what I saw.

I haven't read the other threads thoroughly so I don't know if anyone's determined whether this video is about magic or flourishing or whatever but all I'll say is if you liked his past videos, this one is a must have. Without the risk of hyping this up too much, it will be worth the wait.

Hopes this helps :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results