Magic for Ke$ha

Sep 1, 2007
Who is Kesha?

An American pop musician whose entire gimmick and persona is based on sleaziness, hedonism, and partying to potentially lethal extremes. Her music is a love-it-or-hate-it deal. There's nothing in between. At the risk of betraying my feelings about her music, if crotch lice had a soundtrack, it would be Ke$ha.

All that said, celebrities generally don't get much access to magic. Consequently, there will be pressure to always do more. I personally advocate the less-is-more route almost all the time, so resist the urge to over-do it. Remember also that famous people are used to having others give in to their requests almost immediately. It's one of the downsides of fame that nobody talks about. You'll make more of an impression if you resolutely do your own thing and perform on your own terms. If nothing else, there are 8 very important words to establishing audience control and positioning yourself as the authority:

"Move over here, you'll get a better view."

JohnShack

Elite Member
Feb 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Howdy!

Ke$ha is actually super nice! November of 2009 I went on tour with her across the US for the Mickey Avalon "Stroke Me" Tour. I performed standard card tricks like ambitous card and cards to pocket and she dug it. I would recommend keeping it quick and visual.

I wish you the best!
John

Another suggestion for if you get her signature on a card is to do some TnR effect. Might be a little longer effect but you can definitely get a great visual aspect out of it. Also, just something nobody else has said I don't think is just have fun with it. Do tricks you're comfortable with doing and think get great reactions (as others said ).

Good luck on preforming for her! Definitely tell us how it goes, again as others have said :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results