Magic is gone for me

Sep 1, 2007
Yesterday I trip and slip on the floor at home and when I fell my left hand hit something and there was a big cut on the base of my hand. I got up and ran water under it with soap then I put a band aid on it and went to my cards. I always give the deck a dribble and a le paul pread before I play. Dribbe the cards nothing happen, le paul the deck and boy did my hand hurt. I try other things like a deck flip, riffle the edge of the card and even spreading the cards and it hurt, plus I cant even do it right. Anything that involevs my left hand, cant be done. I dont know how long before my hand returns to normal, dont know when can I get back into magic sighs.......
Thanks for reading
Andrew

Homer: You know, when I was a boy, I really wanted a catcher's mitt, but my dad wouldn't get it for me. So I held my breath until I passed out and banged my head on the coffee table. The doctor thought I might have brain damage.
Bart: Dad, what's the point of this story?
Homer: I like stories.

lol.

Nov 8, 2007
Homer: You know, when I was a boy, I really wanted a catcher's mitt, but my dad wouldn't get it for me. So I held my breath until I passed out and banged my head on the coffee table. The doctor thought I might have brain damage.
Bart: Dad, what's the point of this story?
Homer: I like stories.

lol.
HAHA! Right on target.

Oct 6, 2007
Yesterday I trip and slip on the floor at home and when I fell my left hand hit something and there was a big cut on the base of my hand. I got up and ran water under it with soap then I put a band aid on it and went to my cards. I always give the deck a dribble and a le paul pread before I play. Dribbe the cards nothing happen, le paul the deck and boy did my hand hurt. I try other things like a deck flip, riffle the edge of the card and even spreading the cards and it hurt, plus I cant even do it right. Anything that involevs my left hand, cant be done. I dont know how long before my hand returns to normal, dont know when can I get back into magic sighs.......
Thanks for reading
Andrew

It would be a much better 'story' if the english amde better sense.

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
I dont know how long before my hand returns to normal, dont know when can I get back into magic sighs.......

As an old and brittle skateboarder, I know something about sudden unexpected injuries... and how to repair them.

1. Drink a lot of milk (whole is best)
2. Go to bed and sleep

Repeat as able. If you consume nothing but milk and do nothing but sleep, your body will heal at an almost unbelievable rate. Even if you have to go to school or work, spending all your unoccupied time drinking milk and sleeping will make a huge difference.

It's also useful to take fish or flax oil, which is good for your joints. Glucosamine is garbage, don't bother.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
It would be a much better 'story' if the english amde better sense.

I'm assuming the spelling of "made" was on purpose? :p

I believe he is saying that he's annoyed because he cannot practice magic until his hand heals, and is coming to the community for support about what to do.

Practice patter and presentation until your hand heals. That way, when you can start up with cards again, you can work on the skill and not what to say. Also, sponge balls are always fun to play with if you hurt your hand. They are relatively soft and usually are easy to manipulate if your hand needs a break.

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results