Magic Posters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mehar, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys!

I am getting a new room so I thought that some magic paraphernalia would be an awesome theme for it. I was wondering if any of you guys know where I could get some large (or small) posters or other things to put in my room, which will be 20x8. I'm already thinking about the canvases, and possibly some uncut sheets. Anything classic is awesome, like a Thurston poster or some sort of classic magic-related thing is awesome.

Thanks!

Mehar

2. i got jerry's nugget uncut sheets...:D
    quite nice to hang on the wall...

maybe the new t11 sentinels canvas..??

3. Check eBay of if you are willing enough try to get one off Google or something and mess around in Photoshop and get it printed yourself. Might be more expensive though but still nice if you want something specific :)

M.

4. For originals - magicposters.com
    For originals and reproductions - nnmagic.com

5. A lot (not all!) of old magic posters and photographs are in the public domain. Take a high res version down to Staples and get your own posters made on the cheap! Here's a pic of Houdini to get you started: clicky clicky

6. Thanks for all the sites and other ideas guys! I am checking out the canvases and the other posters. Does anyone know where I could grab some signed stuff?

7. Thanks for that eostresh! I wasn't aware that penguin sells canvases! Thanks!