Magic Weekend 2007 part 1 - THE SESSIONS.

Two ideas.

a) try downloading the video by right-clicking and selecting save as, if you haven't already.

b) try downloading and installing VLC Media Player - from VideoLan.

Hopefully either of those - if not a, at least b should do it.

Allan.

Hey Allen!

good work!
i have always enjoyed your films...i really like your producing style!
i hope you guys all had fun there!

-brAD

My name is Allan, but a lot of American people make that mistake. Thanks a lot, Brad.

We sure had a lot of fun. Just stay tuned for the next two to see even more fun and maybe even some moves. =)

Allan.

Loz

Oct 5, 2007
Northampton, England
The VLC player worked in the end and I'm glad I watched it - it's nice to see people just having fun and not focusing on the moves the entire time. Also the 200fps thing was absolutely hilarious.

I look forward to the next parts!

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
Allan,

I really enjoyed seeing this - gave me a new perspective on some stuff. Makes me wish I could take part in something like this. I look forward to the next part if you decided to release it here. Thanks for the great video.

Peace

Sep 2, 2007
I can very well understand that Allan wants constuictuve feedback on his videos, of course we all want to keep improving, and with all the hard work he puts down on editing the videos, I think he earned it. I can see the other peoples point as well, it's kind of stupid to make a video only to get comments, but I know that's not your intention either, Allan.

Lovin' it.

Thanks a lot, guys - Samuel, Loz and Jonas.

I have come to realize that feedback isn't that important with this type of video - that you earlier pointed out. So, as long as I get a few comments indicating that the majority of the watchers appreciate what they're seeing, I know I have done what I set out to do, and that I have done it well. Happy Allan = better videos.

Thanks again guys. =D

Allan.

Sep 1, 2007
well, seeing as how I appreciate YOU (allan) taking the time to answer all the particular questions about editing/software/hardware etc, it only seems fair to reciprocate with some redundancy.

I liked this video!!! :D

beyond that, I am closely paying attention to your comment about the ultimate editing machine. I don't have so much money taht I'm ashamed of it, but I do have great desires to be able to make a b!tchen video like these ones you're putting out.

So, you're saying that if people virtually suddenly stopped commenting your videos on YouTube, you'd still keep making them and uploading them?

Yes.

Because the fact of the matter is - someone will eventually comment on it. Granted, it may take a while or there many be a time-gap before the next comment, but the fact is you will get comments. Don't try and rush things, give it some time and people will comment. Don't try and force them or rush them, because then those comments won't be thought out or what you want either. Instead, just simple "nice, thanks". I'm sure you wouldn't be happy with those either, since what I gather you'd want a better comment stating what was nice and what was not?

However, it seems you have cleared your views now and shown that on page 3, so it's all good. Need not to talk about it no more. :)

Again, great work on the video, can't wait for parts 2 and 3! :)

Cheers man,
Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
My name is Allan, but a lot of American people make that mistake. Thanks a lot, Brad.

We sure had a lot of fun. Just stay tuned for the next two to see even more fun and maybe even some moves. =)

Allan.

Sorry Allan, my bad....thats how they usually do spell your name here in the states....

-Brad

Allan and Allen are two entirely different names.
My name comes from Alan - which is the more common british spelling, whereas I believe the Scottish spelling is actually with a double l.

My dad named me after some soccer player, I believe. He's tried converting me to 'soccerism' numerous times during my childhood, none of which were successful, ofcourse.

That's today's random fact for you.
Take care,

Allan with two Ls and an A.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Allan and Allen are two entirely different names.
My name comes from Alan - which is the more common british spelling, whereas I believe the Scottish spelling is actually with a double l.

My dad named me after some soccer player, I believe. He's tried converting me to 'soccerism' numerous times during my childhood, none of which were successful, ofcourse.

That's today's random fact for you.
Take care,

Allan with two Ls and an A.

whats wrong with soccer?
:)

Sep 1, 2007
the best quote I heard about why soccer is impossible to watch (i forget who said it) was that it was like watching ants chasing an asprin.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results