Masked Magician - Mess Up

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
hehe. That was in Portuguese...I understood!

If you want a translation, just post here asking for one!

Ill be glad to help :)

But I really don't see what the fuss is about - Even though alot of people dislike him, I give him props for culling the cards under her nose, even after the trick went wrong...Unless that was what was meant to happen.

Sorry, it's kind of late now :rolleyes:

Gustav

Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
hehe. That was in Portuguese...I understood!

If you want a translation, just post here asking for one!

Ill be glad to help :)

But I really don't see what the fuss is about - Even though alot of people dislike him, I give him props for culling the cards under her nose, even after the trick went wrong...Unless that was what was meant to happen.

Sorry, it's kind of late now :rolleyes:

Gustav

I understanded too :D !

So easy, so simple, so bad well perfomed!
I think all the magicians should learn something from here: exposure sucks ! Just watch the consequences.
Amazing video! Thanks for share.

J.

P.S.: "He reveals great tricks yet he cannot perform the simplest tricks.
Reply With Quote" -> I couldn't agree more with you.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
It was bad but i think many people should learn from this. He messed up a trick, but he was able to improvise an ending to it. What if this kinda thing happened to you? Would you be able to finish the trick? or would you just give up?

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
It was bad but i think many people should learn from this. He messed up a trick, but he was able to improvise an ending to it. What if this kinda thing happened to you? Would you be able to finish the trick? or would you just give up?

idk....but if i messed up like that i would just go into another trick

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
How does he screw up the first trick in Card College and in RRCM? I find it kind of funny how he decided to perform that trick (which everybody an their mother knows) and instead of adding some twist on it. He royally screws it up.

The guy wasn't used to performing anything so instead of looking good, he looked like an idiot. Still laughable that a professional magician screwed up the easiest beginner trick in the book. I could understand a little kid screwing it up. But some guy that's supposedly been in the business for years..

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I still find it kind of odd how he decided to try that trick and not something better. I mean yeah you need permission to perform other peoples stuff on TV. But since when has that stopped him from exposing other peoples effects on live TV..

Take note that he didn't recover tho. He didn't freak out, but the effect was pretty much ruined and done after that. Him going through the piles and looking for the aces. Makes look less like magic and more like an idiot. Not to mention him screwing it up on LIVE TV.. Which most likely caused him to not get hired for any gigs (not to mention him performing a lame effect.)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
what I love about the video is the background music they used, even when he was searching the cards the music was still playing, wich was a very mystifyed kind of song, like "you are just going to see something even more creepier than criss angel"hahaha lol.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
"You did something veeery special."

Posssibly the best/funniest line I've ever heard in a magic trick. That was great.

Jun 24, 2008
United States
oo that stinks! too bad, as easy as that is, it always hits hard w/ laymen...
idk why you guys hate the masked magician all that much...the original purpose of the masked magician was to help the art of magic, although obviously all of the different masked magician shows have gotten a little out of hand, i still think hes doing more for magic than criss angel and that phenomenon show is.
stilll thats kinda funny how he messed that up haha

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
He can't do magic well unless there's a rehearsal and he's revealing it. That was sad but for some reason it made me fell really good. Hang it up Val Valentino

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
How's he helping magic when he's exposing everything to everyone. Yeah it makes magicians step there game up, but laymen lose faith because of his b.s.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results