Mathieu Bich's Transcode

Dec 12, 2011
This trick is amazing, and I think Mathieu has done a great job updating this timeless trick, and the integration of a colour changing deck kicker which is ultimately the best ending to this introduction effect it excellent, and the key reason I got it. However I find the the use of sticky tape puts a bit of a damper on the effect. I have been playing around with it and I found that by using a double backer the ending is cleaned and more fluid. This is done by performing the trick as normal, but with a double backer on top of the deck instead of a sticky back card. At the end you place the card that was changed on the top of the deck, after it has been examined. Then getting a break under the selection and double backer and performing a double lift turn over, you can then spread cleanly through the deck, though you will still need to spread over the gimmick. I believe this is clears up the problem nicely.

Mathieu Bich

theory11 artist
nice. To be honest, I perform that effect without the double sided tape, I just spread correctly the cards. But to make it easier for the customers, I decided to add the use of double sided tape. Great idea though ;-)
Mathieu

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results