Media Section

Jun 26, 2009
hey guys,

when you submit somthing to the media section, how long does it usually take to be posted?

thanks,
zdogmagic

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
We generally review all media submissions within 48 hours. From there, we make the decision whether we're going to post it or not (based on a number of factors including but not limited to technique, production, etc.). Remember, we try to post only the best of the best! ;)

Hope this clears things up. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Dont worry man, even if your video is pretty bad, Im sure they will upload it, after all they uploaded this :

http://media.theory11.com/2359-On-a-Boat

Oh, and another thing, be ready to see your video dissapearing pretty fast from the top 5 new videos because the T11 guys pretty much love to bump their own videos.

And yes this is a rant, and sorry, if my comment gets deleted, Ill just post it again.

I love ya'll.

Aug 31, 2007
Dont worry man, even if your video is pretty bad, Im sure they will upload it, after all they uploaded this :

Oh, and another thing, be ready to see your video dissapearing pretty fast from the top 5 new videos because the T11 guys pretty much love to bump their own videos.

And yes this is a rant, and sorry, if my comment gets deleted, Ill just post it again.

I love ya'll.

I second that.

Jan 13, 2008

I love ya'll.
I...had no idea that was in the Media section. I...oh my gawd. Why?! I can't...fathom why...:confused:

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey

I love ya'll.

I just died a little on the inside

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com

I love ya'll.

total ownage, but then again magic videos that I know for a fact where sumbited ( like this ) dont make it in

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Dont worry man, even if your video is pretty bad, Im sure they will upload it, after all they uploaded this : http://media.theory11.com/2359-On-a-Boat
We thought Zach's On The Boat video was great. It shows a few members here having fun, aside from all the seriousness that, often times, is magic. At the risk of sounding critical - lighten up. No idea where all your hostility stems from, but it isn't needed.
total ownage, but then again magic videos that I know for a fact where sumbited ( like this ) dont make it in
Let's stop jumping to conclusions when it comes to media submissions. The specific video you mention is actually in our content queue, as we speak, for scheduled posting at a later date.

Have some patience, guys. We go through a ton of submissions on a daily basis - we can't post them all. Those that we do find to be on point in terms of technical ability, production quality, and - in some cases - HUMOR, we post. Simple as that.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
We thought Zach's On The Boat video was great. It shows a few members here having fun, aside from all the seriousness that, often times, is magic. At the risk of sounding critical - lighten up. No idea where all your hostility stems from, but it isn't needed.

Humor? Funny? mmmm, you should check that video comments, Im not the first one that thinks this way...

There have been a lot non magic videos submitted, but they are actually pretty good, like the recently added sand animation, or the william spencer video, now THAT is enterteinment, not a bunch of kids trying way to hard to be funny.

Im sorry, but I said it in the video and I will say it again here, even if you are trying to be funny you have to do it with TASTE. Please.

Okay guys i agree with Raiker. This is all BS what you are talking, lighten up. There have been many offtopic videos submitted that have not been good at all but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. What might seem funny to one might not be to you. The T11 crew liked it and put it on THEIR website.

Lighten up guys this isnt a Politics board, we are driving to help each other here not kick ass because im on an Ego trip.

Mikk

Oct 22, 2008

I love ya'll.

win

(word win)

Jan 13, 2008
Humor? Funny? mmmm, you should check that video comments, Im not the first one that thinks this way...

There have been a lot non magic videos submitted, but they are actually pretty good, like the recently added sand animation, or the william spencer video, now THAT is enterteinment, not a bunch of kids trying way to hard to be funny.

Im sorry, but I said it in the video and I will say it again here, even if you are trying to be funny you have to do it with TASTE. Please.
Sadly, there are children posting in the comments section finding the video hilarious. And given T11's young target audience, I can't see them changing the level of humor on here for the mature few.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen any videos with poop jokes, though. You'd think they (the children who find the On a Boat remake funny) would eat that kind of thing right up (see what I did there? ;)).

Oh well. DG still puts out some great Artist Diaries. His humour is more along the lines of what I find funny (I was laughing constantly during his lecture in Toronto--he instills so much comedy into what he does, and still comes off looking professional), so I'll continue to check those out for my T11 laughs. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results