Mentors

Mar 26, 2008
Los Angeles
i was just wondering if any of you guys have a mentor. i always wanted a mentor, but never knew how to get 1. If any of you have 1, can you tell me how you guys met and how the person became your mentor.

Jan 21, 2009
"When the student is ready, the teacher will come."

Head over to the Hollywood Magic Store in L.A., then hangout for a while and watch the guys work their stuff.

After a while, you should realise that there is nothing they can teach you that you can't learn on your own. Then, you'll be ready to be taught.

Dec 14, 2007
Or, visit Dean's Shopped in Glendale and realize that the work of a Master takes years of diligence, thought, and care.

Brad Henderson

i was just wondering if any of you guys have a mentor. i always wanted a mentor, but never knew how to get 1. If any of you have 1, can you tell me how you guys met and how the person became your mentor.
lee asher, we met through the consummated effect.....i was trying to get it cleared for publication, even though that was a failure due to other effects being similar, adam grace who is also from mississippi put me on mr. asher, from then on,my life has never been the same.....that is a blessing for me....

I suppose you could always pay to take lessons from some one and see what develops from there but from what I've seen mentorship is more about a relationship between student and master than it is the information that is passed on and taught (not to say that said information isn't important)

I don't think anyone ever sets out with a goal one morning of finding a mentor, I think it's just something that is suppose to happen on its own.

I suppose you could always pay to take lessons from some one and see what develops from there but from what I've seen mentorship is more about a relationship between student and master than it is the information that is passed on and taught (not to say that said information isn't important)

I don't think anyone ever sets out with a goal one morning of finding a mentor, I think it's just something that is suppose to happen on its own.
i agree i sure wasn't looking for knowledge at the time and boy ever since mr. asher and i came in contact, my knowledge, presentation, and persona has been really waaay better...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results