Missing a card!

towtox

Banned
Sep 4, 2010
Calgary Ab
so i was playing with my b tiger today then i did a spring dropping the deck now im missing a 3 of d this happed to me with my alchemist x except the deck slid out when i wasnt using it what should i do can i still use it or not?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Losing a card from a deck isn't the end of the world. You can still use it my friend. Nothing to freak out about; it happens. I'm missing cards from decks but it doesnt bother me. Lets say you have someone name a card that isn't in your deck (3D). You can go through and say that the card they thought of is now gone from the deck. You can use many things with missing cards. Continue to use the deck and you'll be fine.

Jun 10, 2010
I've done what Casey suggests like, 2 times. Usually with a worn deck if I practice a lot after doing work in class and I drop them, I tend to miss one eventually. When I do, I just turn it into a vanish. Simple. :D

May 30, 2010
Australia
Me? Cards are quite expensive even the regular bicycle cards. I lose some cards, but I have spares from my previous worn out deck, and add them up to my new deck. this keeps them complete. When I find out that my spare cards lack the missing card from my new deck, I add a duplicate instead, so I can perform tricks with dupes...hope this helps...

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Me? Cards are quite expensive even the regular bicycle cards. I lose some cards, but I have spares from my previous worn out deck, and add them up to my new deck. this keeps them complete. When I find out that my spare cards lack the missing card from my new deck, I add a duplicate instead, so I can perform tricks with dupes...hope this helps...
Do this often enough, and you'll end up with a one way force deck ;)
Seriously though, as others have said, it doesn't really matter. It's important to know which deck is missing what though, because if you want to perform, say, Sam the Bellhop or some mathematical effects, you need a full deck. Also, if you have a deck with you and someone asks if you want a game of something, knowing whether your deck is full or not is good. Still, as long as you keep track of which decks are full and which aren't, it shouldn't pose a problem.

Good to see you found it though; they usually turn up eventually if you look hard enough...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results