mocking bird #1 week

My critique is that you did not give us enough to critique. One move, half that video was just titles and editing? :mad: Make a routine or something so we can see your style (or lack thereof), then we can get to the constructive bashi- ahem, critique.

- JCG

Sep 20, 2008
he said he wanted his one flourish rated. Why make things complicated. In fact, if that was a raw file, i wouldve been more than happy. at least he did some editting.

Anyways, i thought it was quite smooth considering its only your first week. Personally, i like to see mockingbird performed faster, and more flaring with the lowest packet. But that's just me though, Just a preference.

Good stuff

-Sin

My critique is that you did not give us enough to critique. One move, half that video was just titles and editing? :mad: Make a routine or something so we can see your style (or lack thereof), then we can get to the constructive bashi- ahem, critique.

- JCG

lol I don't think it's soooo necessary to create a whole return to ask for the critique of 1 move? and...um....who are you? :confused:

Yeah, just a couple of things. The video itself was mostly editing, and with internet as slow as mine, I like videos to get straight to it. I know it's cool to be fancy with cardistry, but I'm even happier without fancy titles and/or background music.

The flourish itself, yeah, not too shabby. A couple of finger placement issues, but you'll figure them out, all you need is a little more practice :)
But yeppp, not bad for a week, not at all

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results